Floor Rental Rates
Dance Saskatchewan provides non-reflective, vinyl matte dance floor which is highly portable. The dance floor is reversible with black on one side and grey on the other, and has a non-skid finish designed for the controlled skip preferred by dancers. Each roll is 5'3'' wide, and is available in 10', 20', and 30' lengths.
30ft roll - $15.00/day/roll
20ft roll - $12.00/day/roll
10ft roll - $9.00/day/roll
30ft roll - $30.00/day/roll
20ft roll - $24.00/day/roll
10ft roll - $15.00/day/roll
Tape - $18.00/roll (available in black or grey)
Floor Rental Policy
1. Floor rental discounts apply to DSI members in the following categories: Dance Company; Dance Professional; Adult Member; Group Member.
2. Non-members may rent the flooring, but their rates will be higher than member rates. A $250 damage deposit is required at the time of the rental booking by non-members, and is held in trust until the flooring has been returned and the rental fee paid.
3. Cost of pick up and return of the flooring is the renter's responsibility.
4. Due to the weight of the flooring, it will be necessary for two people to come when picking up or returning the flooring.
5. The renter agrees to reimburse Dance Saskatchewan Inc. for any damages to or loss of flooring rented. This applies to both willful damage or by negligence of the renter or any person acting on their behalf.
6. In cases where the Rosco Dance Floor is leased, groups or individuals are responsible for purchase of the tape needed for securing the floor in position. The tape (black or grey) will be issued from Dance Saskatchewan Inc. office at a cost of $18 per roll plus GST. No other means of securing the flooring are to be used such as glues, staples, etc.
7. All floor rentals must be booked through the Dance Saskatchewan Inc. office in Saskatoon and are confirmed once a signed rental contract is returned.
8. In Saskatoon:
Flooring is to be picked up from the back door at 205A Pacific Ave. Phone 931-8480 or 1-800-667-8480. All flooring must be picked up and returned during Dance Saskatchewan Inc.'s regular office hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please remember that two people are required to come when picking up or returning the flooring.
9. When leasing the Rosco Dance floor, please ensure that the floor surface it is to be laid on is swept PRIOR to laying the Rosco floor. Renters are required to see that the Rosco floor is swept after the performance PRIOR to rolling up procedures. This is to ensure maximum performance safety for all users of the equipment.
Dance Saskatchewan Inc. does not have facilities to roll out the floor and check for cleanliness or damage after each use. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee the quality of the flooring. Due to method of transport, damp mopping is advised prior to use.
10. No heavy props, equipment, tables and chairs are to be used on the flooring.
11. If Dance Saskatchewan Inc. is unable to regain a floor booking they had to refuse because they were holding the flooring for you, you are still responsible for the payment of the flooring if you cancel your booking. You will be charged the difference between your rental and that of the refused rental request; i.e., if Dance Saskatchewan Inc. was holding 4-30' rolls of flooring for you and the other group wanted only 2-30' rolls, you would be charged the difference, which is 2-30' rolls.